Because I need to vent...

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ted had babies.

Well- its been a while and I suppose some people may want an update... So here it goes.
               Ted the tumor had babies.
Yup- you heard it right. So when I went to the Doc in Texas they were concerned because the tech that did my ultrasound thought she saw a large mass. In reality what she was seeing was my retroverted uterus (that means that my uterus turns the wrong way) and  it was obscuring her view- making it look like a tumor. SO- after waiting a week nervously waiting to find out if I had another large tumor I go to the Doc and get the "Good news".
               "There are no Large Masses! Great news! Oh by the way- these other things happen to be lots of smaller tumors 
                           that will one day grow into big tumors. But YAAA NO BIG TUMORS!" So there it is. Ted had babies. The good news truly is that they are still small- small means that all of the medication Im taking is still working. My only complaint right now with the medication is the emotional nutcase that it makes me at times.But hopefully that will go away. So for now Im continuing to take lots of medication and hope for the best. I see my new Doctor here in Maryland on Monday- so lets hope he/she will have good things to tell me.

No comments: