Because I need to vent...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

hormones make girls crazy.

As a female I think I am allowed to say that we, as a gender, are slightly off quilter as it is- we all have those girly tendencies that we know are ridiculous and yet we take part in anyways- like watching chick-flick movies you know will make you cry or running extra laps at the track so you can have an extra scoop of ice cream later. We all do it- and hormones are to blame. I think estrogen is seriously the root of all craziness, and now that Im taking EXTRA estrogen I feel like I have suddenly turned into this huge ball of crazy with crazy sprinkles on top.

Part of the problem is that Im still on medical leave- which ends Next Tuesday THANK THE LORD! So sitting at home all day 1. is boring as hell 2. leaves me with nothing to do but think. and 3. doesnt challenge my brain at all so I seriously feel lately as if I have Alzheimer the way I forget things.

I am definitely one of those people who should be kept busy for the sanity of others. When Im bored or dont have sufficent things to keep my mind occupied I tend to Overthink EVERYTHING (this is my worst crazy feature). My brain has this incredible ability to read MILES into ANYTHING- I have a random dream- now Im wondering if its a sign and it means I should change things. I watch a sad movie- now Im wondering if I need to rethink how I go about things. Someone doesnt text me right back- did I say something wrong? Dinner burned- I am now a terrible cook who should never cook anything again.  It goes on, and on, and on, andonandonandonandonandon and on and on. SO.

The good news is- the extra estrogen ends soon- WOO! So I guess in the mean time Im gonna have to stay just slightly crazy.

No comments: