Because I need to vent...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just like Gump's Momma Said.

So life is pretty much just like what Forest Gump's Momma said on the movie. "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what your gonna get". Also "stupid is as stupid does"... but thats a little off topic. So basically when looking at my life I feel like I constantly search for the best chocolate. Which one is gonna be fabulous with lots of rich creamy caramel and deliciousness nut filling.. and just when I find one that looks PERFECT and I feel relatively certain that I know exactly what Im gonna get, I take a bite of that chocolate only to realize I've just bitten into some disgusting strawberry creme filled grossness. And that is the analogy that I feel is most appropriate for my life right now. And thats basically how life goes for everyone I think, but more so for me. A perfect example is going in to the doctor thinking I had ruptured a small cyst and finding out I have a huge tumor. Or another example, having my car hit by an uninsured driver, only to fix it and get hit by HUGE softball size hail a month later. The examples go on and on. BUT. Like the old saying goes..."when Life gives you lemons, make lemonade" Or a better version I feel is "when life gives you lemons, say screw it, squeeze lemon in lifes eye and then use the lemons to bake a delicious pie which you wont share with life". lol. Now I have to go back up my apartment and get ready to move on sunday. Wish me luck.

No comments: