Because I need to vent...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just a little longer... PLEASE!

So, for the last few weeks I have been relatively pain free. I have little twinges here and there, but for the most part this is the longest I have gone without pain since this whole tumor crap began. Until tonight. Boy-howdy did Ted make a come-back. I'm sitting on the couch right now skyping Matt sitting with my back perfectly straight, reclined to a perfect 45 degree angle, trying very hard not to take too deep of a breath in, or to exhale too completely. Ted is pissed. And he's telling me about it. Problem is I still dont have insurance. So really what I need from Ted is just for him to hold off from pulling this nonsense for another couple weeks until I'm covered by the Army.  Uggg... Heres hoping this ends soon, otherwise I may have to bust out the big guns (vikadin) that the doctor tells me Im supposed to be taking regularly. Psshhhh.. what does he know.

No comments: