Because I need to vent...

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Like nailing jello to a tree...

So here I sit at my parents house, waiting for the Army to send me somewhere.... ANYWHERE. Living on my parents couch is ANYTHING but glamorous. In fact, waiting for this whole licensing thing is sorta like trying to nail jello to a tree... very frustrating. Normally, waiting wouldn't be so bad.. Except.. you guessed it, Ted comes into Play. See.. me commissioning as an officer into the Army means I'm "active duty"... me not having my license means the army doesnt consider me  "active duty" and therefore I dont get paid, and am also not eligible for health care. There in lies the BIG problem. See... In a week, I run out of my Rx. And in 2 weeks, I go back in for another Ted ultrasound.....So therefore I need to be taking my NCLEX (test to get your license to be a nurse) in like 2 weeks or less... Oh joy. Why cant things run smoothly...?
So on top of all the frustration about my license... theres the frustration of living at home. Let me start by saying, if its 7 am, and I'm not awake yet, please dont come in and try to explain to me the 101 different things you would like me to do... because honestly... I'm not listening. Next on my list.. because I'm living here I volunteer to do several  around the house chores... I clean, I vacuum, I mop.. just stuff to help out. But the part that irritates the hell out of me.. is when my parents come up later and demand that I clean the kitchen or mop the floor because I need to, "Help Out"... Uggg SO annoying. I cant wait to have my own place again...

No comments: