Because I need to vent...

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I need YOU!

So. Surgery is next Thursday. And throughout this whole ordeal I've always tried to have a sense of humor about how things have gone. Since the first time my friend Kelsey asked me what we should name my tumor, its just been a lot easier for me to be lighthearted about things than to be super serious (although I do have those Moments). SO. I'm trying to come up with ideas of what to write on my stomach before surgery. Something humorous that will give the OR team a laugh. Nothing perverted obviously, but something to keep things light when faced with a serious situation. My mom thought it would be funny to put the cut out marks like kids have on their drawing sheets

I thought that would be kinda funny. Or to write "goodbye Ted the Tumor" above my belly button. So lets hear some suggestions!

No comments: