Because I need to vent...

Friday, August 5, 2011

5 am update

Well, its 5 am. And I'm awake. Im going to try to get this done, but between the valium, ambien and dilaudid, my thoughts are a little woozy if you will. Surgery went well.. I think. I didnt get to talk to the doctor yesterday, but I should be able to today. Apparently they also found a peritoneal cyst outside my uterus, and this may have also been creating complications. I dont know how big it was, or if it was removed- so I should find that out today.
I'm still in the hospital- they took my catheter out this morning, which kinda sucks because now I have to get up each time I want to pee. I've already walked as well. Once last night, and once again this morning. Walking doesnt hurt too much, just the moving to stand up part and the sitting down part!
Didnt get a whole lot of sleep last night, would sleep great for a few hours then Id  be wide awake. . Strange. Pretty sure the pain pills make me hear  things..lol. Last night I woke up a few times because I thought I kept hearing someone say "toilet paper" lol. ODD for sure.
I may end up staying an extra day in the hospital, we'll see how i feel this afternoon when I decide. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  <- sorry I feel asleep for a second. Anyways, Im off to take another snooze... Pictures to come soon!

No comments: