Because I need to vent...

Friday, April 22, 2011

anemic

Got my blood work done today and GREAT NEWS! IM ANEMIC! *total sarcasm* so my labs actually looked pretty good, and the one thing I was really concerned about were Kidney or Liver complications from some of the drugs I am on, but those actually looked GREAT! The only problem is my hemaglobin and hematicrit were low. Which means a few things. 1. it explains why Ive been feeling like crap here lately. 2. it means that last week when I started having, "complications" I was bleeding a lot more than we realized, and 3. my body isn't recovering very easy.  So.. Ya. Just add that to my list of dislikes related to Ted. Good news is I haven't had much pain lately so that is a VERY good thing! Just thought I would share this wonderful little tid bit. What sucks even more is that its going to take me even longer to be able to start working out again.. o'well.. positive thoughts... positive thouoghts!

No comments: