Because I need to vent...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Make the pain go away

Im so tired of being in pain all the time. And right now I just can't handle it anymore. For the past 6 months Ive been in daily physical pain. Some days are worse than others, And some days I have almost no pain. But its always there at least a little. Right now my teeth, especially the one that needs the root canal is just killing me.I honestly can't remember the last time I had a day with no pain, either from the tumor or from the tooth.  Im so sick of pain. "Pain is weakness leaving the body"..? Bull shit. Pain is a daily reminder to me that one of the things Ive always wanted (to have kids and a family) may never actually be a reality. Its a daily reminder that I'm flawed, that my body isn't the same as everyone else's and that in fact I'm "damaged goods". I hate it. I hate the pain so much and I try so hard to hide it, but right now its just too much for me to handle. I wish I was a little kid again and could go curl up next to my mom and have her bring me some, "magic cure" to make all this pain go away. I know I'm just having one of my moments, but right now I really just don't want to hurt anymore. I want to feel good and happy and healthy. I want to feel like ME again.

No comments: