Because I need to vent...

Friday, April 15, 2011

Walter Reed

So I got a phone call yesterday from my Commander telling me I will be getting stationed at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, soon to be National Military Medical Center. Strangely enough I feel more stressed now knowing my duty station then I did before I knew (and I really wanted to know!) So I could definitely use some prayers for courage and reassurance. Matt will be deploying back to Afghanistan so by the time he gets home I should be eligible to PCS (change locations) if him and I decide that's the path we should take. I really want him to be successful, hes so incredible at what he does, so I'm really hoping we can find a happy medium for both of our careers. I'm working really hard on not stressing over parts of my life I have no control over (IE things with family, decisions others make, unforseen money problems etc.). Instead I'm trying to focus my energy on staying positive and taking care of my health issues. Ted does not seem to be cooperating here lately.
So lots of prayers that I can do the impossible:
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.  The Courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Me giving a brief for Nursing a year ago... finally about to start my career.

No comments: